From herbs and water, to crystals, Mother Earth provides us with numerous healing tools. Crystals emit frequencies to expand, clear and balance chakras, the energetic vortexes of our consciousness. In times that we need grounding, or uplifting, crystals can harmonize our energetic body. Some encourage us to take action, while others bring us towards introspection. They illuminate our shadow and ask us to learn from our wounds. Whether you’re seeking to connect with your inner guidance, or self-esteem, there is a crystal to balance each of the seven major chakras.
- Black Obsidian, a volcanic glass, is used to cut cords of attachment to people, places, situations, and limiting beliefs. It’s used to ground after shock or trauma. Work with this crystal when you’re calling in protection or seeking to anchor into the Earth, especially if you’re empathic.
- Black Tourmaline shields us from electromagnetic radiation from televisions, microwaves, and cellphones. It clears energetic blockages while offering psychic protection for those who are picking up on others’ energy.
- Red Jasper honors our individuality and helps us find momentum to take action. It creates a feeling of security and strength. The crystal is also used to heal guilt or shame around sexual trauma. It can create vitality for those who have feelings of depression.
- Carnelian harnesses the energies of courage and creation when we’re feeling apathetic. When wearing it, it helps people feel empowered, and abundant. This stone can be used to heal the first three chakras.
- Pyrite is another crystal that’s often used to spark willpower and self-esteem. It inspires us to act on our dreams, and be assertive. As it strengthens our self-worth, and confidence, it’s resourceful stone to use in manifestation.
- Hematite holds space for us to ground and release overwhelm. It clears any energies that aren’t serving us. Hematite strengthens our inner resolve. Similar to black tourmaline, it also soaks up EMFs that can cause insomnia and anxiety.
Solar Plexus Chakra
- Citrine is the stone of power, joy, and abundance. Manifestation comes easily, when working with citrine, as it heals issues of self-worth. It also amplifies the energies of playfulness, and authenticity.
- Yellow Jasper emits positive and happy vibrations and helps us connect to our source of power. It balances any feelings of anxiety with its nurturing frequency.
- Tiger’s Eye creates an aura of courage, and strength while we face challenges. It helps us remain disciplined yet patient through transformation. If you’re seeking to be more decisive, or persistent, Tiger’s Eye can help. The stone also inspires us to remain moral and sincere.
- Green Aventurine pacifies the heart. It allows us to move beyond anger, and resentment and return to love. Use this crystal to call in compassion and empathy for those who you have trouble seeing eye-to-eye with. The stone symbolizes new beginnings, prosperity and success.
- Pink Tourmaline opens us up to love and heals profound emotional wounds. It creates feelings of safety and calm when we might be feeling stressed, depressed or anxious. The stone connects us with deeper understanding and empathy.
- Amazonite is another healing crystal that absorbs EMF smog. It also harmonizes the masculine and feminine energies that are present within each and every one of us. Lastly, Amazonite heals emotional trauma and low vibrational energies.
- Sodalite aligns us with the frequencies of will, self-expression, and intuition. Work with sodalite when you’re seeking to share your messages through writing or speaking. It’s healing for those who may feel defensive or over sensitive. You may also carry Sodalite with you to replace limiting beliefs with self-awareness and understanding.
- Angelite is most commonly used to connect with the angelic realm, aiding intuition and psychic development. The crystal attunes us to a higher vibration and helps us find tranquility when channeling, journeying out-of-body or practicing automatic writing. Additionally, Angelite supports us in healthy, and effective communication with loved ones.
- Blue Lace Agate is another wonderful stress-relieving crystal which helps us release judgement and anxiety. When we have the tendency to bottle emotions, Blue Lace Agate teaches us healthy ways of self-expression. Surrender to the energy of this crystal when you’re looking to calm your mind or ease anger.
Third Eye Chakra
- Amethyst, one of the most soothing crystals, aids in meditation and spiritual growth. It clears the third eye so we can receive intuitive guidance with ease. It also provides powerful protection. Place a small amethyst over the center of your forehead to cultivate peace, understanding, and focus.
- Fluorite reorganizes the auric field, by calming the mental and emotional body. It enhances intuition and awakens the soul. Fluorite helps us absorb new information, concentrate and learn with an open-mind.
- Lapis Lazuli is a stone of insight and awareness that creates mental clarity. It helps us communicate with higher realms, journey through dimensions, and enlighten the ego. The stone guides us to know ourselves on a deeper level and accept our truth.
- Selenite creates clarity and inspiration with it’s high vibrational energy. It subtly heals energetic blockages in the aura. Hold a selenite at the end of the day to release any energies that aren’t yours.
- Clear Quartz is a powerful energizer that amplifies the energy of any crystal with which it’s paired. It brings insight and wisdom as it illuminates the higher truth and dismantles illusions. Clear Quartz holds our intentions so that when we wander off our path, it can reconnect us with our dreams. Program your Clear Quartz by sitting in silence and generating the feelings that you would like to manifest into your future.
- Lepidolite calls in tranquility and ease while soothing an overactive mind. It contains abundant amounts of lithium which helps us to feel less anxious. Lepidolite also supports us in accessing the Akashic Records.
There you have your 21 crystals to help you energetically heal yourself. Crystals carry subtle but powerful wisdom from Mother Earth in the form of minerals. Their frequencies realign the chakras, connecting us with our greater potential. Work with these stones in meditation, carry them with you during the day, or include them in a bath ritual. Keep a journal and note which crystals are calling out to you as well as any shifts in your thoughts and emotions that you notice while working with them.
Have any of these crystals led to a breakthrough for you? Have you noticed an energetic shift when meditating with one of them? If so, let’s chat in the comments below!