What are essential oils?
Extracted through steam distillation, resin tapping, and cold pressing, essential oils are far more powerful and potent than the botanicals from which they come. They’re made from leaves, herbs, flowers, barks, and rinds.
The potent extracts have helped ancient civilizations and millennials, alike, achieve health and wellness. For centuries, incense and essential oils were valued as medicine and a part of spiritual practices around the world.
How can I use essential oils?
Depending on the botanical, you can use it topically, internally with ingestion, or aromatically with inhalation. Some oils may need to be diluted with a carrier oil if you’re using it topically. Refer to Young Living’s guide to safe usage.
From using essential oils in your bath, applying them to your skin or hair, to inhaling them before a meditation ritual, there are endless ways to use essential oils in every day life for you and your family.
Common Uses for Young Living Oils
- Lavender – calm + sleep + season allergies + skin and hair health
- Peppermint – digestion + muscle tension + headache
- Lemon – gentle detox + household cleaning + digestion
- Cedarwood – skin and hair health
- AromaEase™ – muscle + joint support
- Thieves® – immune support
- Purification® – skin health
- R.C.™ – decongestant
- DiGize™ – digestion
- PanAway® – muscle + joint support
- Citrus Fresh™ – energizing + mental clarity
- Lemongrass – healthy nervous system + tissue regeneration
- Orange – uplifting + emotional wellbeing
- Tea Tree – skin and hair health
- Frankincense – skin vitality + spiritual awareness
- Stress Away – mood booster
Why do essential oils work?
When we inhale essential oils, signals are sent to our brain and specifically, the limbic system. They trigger memories and emotions and regulate hormones. The limbic system also regulates blood pressure, heart rate and the breathe.
Essential oils are also powerful since they have high antioxidant levels and constituents such as terpenes, esters, oxides, alcohols, phenols, ketones, and aldehydes.
From an energetic perspective, essential oils have a very high vibration. I see clients release emotions, and balance their chakras very quickly when they introduce the high frequency of therapeutic grade essential oils to their aura.
Why I Choose Young Living
90% of Young Living members aren’t distributors. They buy the oils for their quality!
Their oils are sourced from their own corporate-owned farms, partner farms, and Seed to Seal-certified suppliers. Young Living allows anyone to visit their farms and see how their oils are produced from the harvest to distillation process. They have two in-house labs but they partner with more than a dozen independent, accredited labs who specialize in testing and audits.
Young Living is a conscious, global corporation that empowers local communities and ecosystems.
Young Living’s Premium Starter Kit 101
Young Living’s Premium Starter Kit is the best way to experience aromatherapy. The starter kit includes eleven 5-ml essential oils, a diffuser, literature and samples. By purchasing a kit for $160, you become a member and receive 24% off all future orders. You pay the wholesale price for life, instead of the retail price. There are approximately 80 drops in a 5ml bottle, making it a valuable investment towards your health and wellbeing.
How to Enroll
- Visit Young Living online.
- Fill in your information.
- Make sure the “Wholesale Member” option is checked. This way, you don’t end up paying retail prices.
- Please use my Sponsor ID and Enroller ID – 1610312.
- Choose the Starter Kit that you would like to order.
- The Essential Rewards Membership is optional but it’s great if you’re looking to order regularly and receive up to 25% back in rewards.
What does it mean to be a member?
- You don’t have to become a distributor. In fact, I used Young Living’s essential oils for 6 years before I became a distributor.
- You are not obligated to buy anything or to join Essential Rewards.
- There is no annual fee.
- You receive 24% off retail prices.