Sacral Chakra Sanskrit Name
Sacral Chakra Color
Sacral Chakra Element
Sacral Chakra Frequency
Sacral Chakra Mantra
Sense of the Sacral Chakra
Demon of the Sacral Chakra
Right of the Sacral Chakra
To feel pleasure
Sacral Chakra Location and Glands
The Sacral Chakra governs the reproductive organs and lower abdomen. The bladder, kidneys, bowel, and lower back are also a part of the 2nd chakra. The glands that govern this chakra are the ovaries for women and the testes for men.
Stressors of the Sacral Chakra
The Sacral Chakra is disturbed with emotional abuse (manipulation and neglect) and sexual trauma. Instances in which your right to experience joy and passion have been curbed, such as extreme religious guidelines, constrict this chakra. It’s also traumatized in cases where one may have been held against his/her will.
Signs of Physical Imbalance in the Sacral Chakra
A weak Sacral Chakra can present in the following ways
- Lower back or hip pain
- PCOS, menstrual difficulties, or endometriosis
- Sexual dysfunction
- Bladder or kidney infections
How a Blocked Sacral Chakra can Manifest into the Outer World
When we have an unbalanced Sacral Chakra, the following can manifest
- Loss of interest in life, food, sex etc.
- Codependency in relationships
- Addictions to food, shopping, sex or stimulants
- Hypersensitivity or the inability to navigate energies
- Emotional overreactivity
- Creative blocks
- Overly sexual behavior or issues with intimacy
- Guilt around money or binge shopping
Attributes of a Healthy Sacral Chakra
When the Sacral Chakra is spinning at a healthy rate, we
- Are able to flow with change
- Develop emotional intelligence
- Can experience pleasure without guilt
- Set healthy boundaries
- Are in touch with our sensuality and sexuality
- Embrace our creative nature and pursue hobbies
- Are aware of our individuality and uniqueness
- Find pleasure in every day
Discover the best chakra clearing tips with Parita’s Chakra Cheat Sheets. It offers suggestions for the exact crystals, essential oils, yoga poses, meditations, breathing exercises, and mindset shifts that balance the Sacral Chakra.
Sacral Chakra Meaning
The meaning of a blocked, stagnant or weak chakra is that you are struggling with one of the functions of that chakra. See below to discover what your sacral chakra can tell you about your consciousness.
What are you holding in your sacral chakra? Share below!