Crown Chakra Sanskrit Name
Crown Chakra Color
Crown Chakra Element
Crown Chakra Frequency
Crown Chakra Mantra
Sense of the Crown Chakra
Demon of the Crown Chakra
Right of the Crown Chakra
Crown Chakra Location and Glands
The Crown Chakra governs the head, brain, and nervous system. It’s associated gland is the Pineal Gland.
Stressors of the Crown Chakra
The Crown Chakra is thrown out of balance when one may have been forced to convert his/her faith or in case of religious persecution. It’s also weakened when one receives disrespect for curiosity and learning.
Signs of Physical Imbalance in the Crown Chakra
A weak Crown Chakra can present in the following ways
- Cognitive dysfunction or Alzheimer’s
- Brain tumors
- Migraines or headaches
How a Blocked Crown Chakra can Manifest into the Outer World
When we have an unbalanced Crown Chakra, the following can manifest
- Learning disabilities or problems with cognition
- Obsession with personal growth, spirituality or religion
- Dissociation from the body or overly attached to the physical realm
- Can’t keep faith
- Unable to sit in stillness
- Only sees separation
Attributes of a Healthy Crown Chakra
When the Crown Chakra is spinning at a healthy rate, we
- Feel connected to a Higher Power of our own understanding
- Are curious but release the need to overly question or analyze
- Develop self-mastery
- Are able to learn, and develop skills
- Discover our purpose
- Feel the interconnectedness of all life forms
Download your Chakra Chart to receive Crown Chakra tips. Parita breaks down the best crystals, essential oils, yoga poses, meditations, breathing exercises, and mindset shifts that nurture each chakra.
Crown Chakra Meaning
The meaning of a blocked, stagnant or weak chakra is that you are struggling with one of the functions of that chakra. See below to discover what your crown chakra can tell you about your consciousness.
What are you holding in your crown chakra? Share below!